Registrovan - Joined: Mar 27, 2017
Posts - Posts: 1
Grad - City: Sofia
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 0
Online: 1h 20m 36s
Post Re: Admin application   17 May 2018, 22:01
1. Name and age;Plamen - 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. - scroller https://www.gametracker.com/player/scro ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);STEAM_0:0:60073030
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); I'am saying 5 ,because i was supervisor on this deathrun servers and I was scripter there.
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Iplay.bg , CS-BG , slackserv , Lan-servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?I will help to improve the server punishment on offenders!
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? I don't have enough money to spend for boost , because this year I will be student and i will spend all of my money there.
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?Yes , of course

ps: I'am not playing so much ,because i have the next week exams and i need to study hard but when i finish with them 21 may and 23 may and i will improve my activity.
Thank you for your Attention!

DeathRun Head Admin

Registrovan - Joined: Jul 3, 2010
Posts - Posts: 800
Grad - City: Kursumlija
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 389
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 128
Online: 27d 5h 58m 55s
Medalje - Medals: 1
Post Re: Admin application   17 May 2018, 22:42
scroller wrote:1. Name and age;Plamen - 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. - scroller https://www.gametracker.com/player/scro ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);STEAM_0:0:60073030
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); I'am saying 5 ,because i was supervisor on this deathrun servers and I was scripter there.
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Iplay.bg , CS-BG , slackserv , Lan-servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?I will help to improve the server punishment on offenders!
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? I don't have enough money to spend for boost , because this year I will be student and i will spend all of my money there.
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?Yes , of course

ps: I'am not playing so much ,because i have the next week exams and i need to study hard but when i finish with them 21 may and 23 may and i will improve my activity.
Thank you for your Attention!

Rejected. Play for another week or two, starting from 23rd May, and then apply again, you're activity wasn't that great for past week.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan - Joined: Oct 3, 2017
Posts - Posts: 2
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 0
Online: 4h 54m 19s
Post Re: Admin application   13 Jun 2018, 13:48
If you want to be admin on CLARION DeathRun server, you have to have the requirements that are listed below:

- You must not have admin on server that is not in CLARION Community
- You need to have at least 45h on server.
- You must be active on server.
- When you are on server, your priority must be admin job and not playing.

Form for application:

1. Name and age;
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge);
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ?
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?
7. How mutch time can you boost server ?
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?

Answers:
1.My name is Alvi and im 16 years old.
2.My ign is alvII and gametracker link is https://www.gametracker.com/player/alvI ... .62:27065/.
3.STEAM_0:0:272876835
5.I have never been an admin in any server.
6.I want to be admin on your server because im active,i can help the server from the cheaters etc.
7.I have never boosted the server.
8.Yes i have read the requirements and i agree with them.

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Registrovan - Joined: Dec 11, 2017
Posts - Posts: 1376
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 51
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 239
Online: 54d 7h 9m 49s
Post Re: Admin application   13 Jun 2018, 19:13
Rejected. Fix your behaviour and apply again in a few weeks.

Reply to topic
Go to page  |  Previous  |  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jump to: