Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Mar 27, 2017
Broj postova: 1
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 1h 20m 36s
Post Re: Admin application   17 May 2018, 22:01
1. Name and age;Plamen - 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. - scroller https://www.gametracker.com/player/scro ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);STEAM_0:0:60073030
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); I'am saying 5 ,because i was supervisor on this deathrun servers and I was scripter there.
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Iplay.bg , CS-BG , slackserv , Lan-servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?I will help to improve the server punishment on offenders!
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? I don't have enough money to spend for boost , because this year I will be student and i will spend all of my money there.
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?Yes , of course

ps: I'am not playing so much ,because i have the next week exams and i need to study hard but when i finish with them 21 may and 23 may and i will improve my activity.
Thank you for your Attention!

DeathRun Head Admin

Registrovan: Jul 3, 2010
Broj postova: 914
Država:
Pohvalio: 483 x
Pohvaljen: 168 x
Online: 32d 5h 42m 5s
Medalje: 2
Post Re: Admin application   17 May 2018, 22:42
scroller wrote:1. Name and age;Plamen - 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. - scroller https://www.gametracker.com/player/scro ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);STEAM_0:0:60073030
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); I'am saying 5 ,because i was supervisor on this deathrun servers and I was scripter there.
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Iplay.bg , CS-BG , slackserv , Lan-servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?I will help to improve the server punishment on offenders!
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? I don't have enough money to spend for boost , because this year I will be student and i will spend all of my money there.
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?Yes , of course

ps: I'am not playing so much ,because i have the next week exams and i need to study hard but when i finish with them 21 may and 23 may and i will improve my activity.
Thank you for your Attention!

Rejected. Play for another week or two, starting from 23rd May, and then apply again, you're activity wasn't that great for past week.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Oct 3, 2017
Broj postova: 3
Pohvalio: 0 x
Online: 5h 6s
Post Re: Admin application   13 Jun 2018, 13:48
If you want to be admin on CLARION DeathRun server, you have to have the requirements that are listed below:

- You must not have admin on server that is not in CLARION Community
- You need to have at least 45h on server.
- You must be active on server.
- When you are on server, your priority must be admin job and not playing.

Form for application:

1. Name and age;
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge);
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ?
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?
7. How mutch time can you boost server ?
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?

Answers:
1.My name is Alvi and im 16 years old.
2.My ign is alvII and gametracker link is https://www.gametracker.com/player/alvI ... .62:27065/.
3.STEAM_0:0:272876835
5.I have never been an admin in any server.
6.I want to be admin on your server because im active,i can help the server from the cheaters etc.
7.I have never boosted the server.
8.Yes i have read the requirements and i agree with them.

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Registrovan: Dec 11, 2017
Broj postova: 2848
Država:
Pohvalio: 69 x
Pohvaljen: 617 x
Online: 86d 3h 9m 19s
Medalje: 1
Post Re: Admin application   13 Jun 2018, 19:13
Rejected. Fix your behaviour and apply again in a few weeks.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jun 21, 2018
Broj postova: 11
Pohvalio: 1 x
Online: 18h 6m 31s
Post Re: Admin application   21 Jun 2018, 18:33
1. Name and age; David Arzola - 17
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... 255E%255E/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID); pm
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_kick,amx_slap,amx_slay,amx_rcon
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? i was admin on sumadija (head there) and few of local servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? some people use unfair means
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? once a month
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ? yup

Last edited by .MS. oN firEE^^ on 17 Jul 2018, 16:59, edited 2 times in total.

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Registrovan: Nov 4, 2017
Broj postova: 2239
Država:
Pohvalio: 329 x
Pohvaljen: 602 x
Online: 76d 2h 3m 26s
Post Re: Admin application   21 Jun 2018, 18:49
eMaggY^ oN firEE^^ wrote:1. Name and age; Talha Ali Khan - 17
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... aggY%255E/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID); pm
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_kick,amx_slap,amx_slay,amx_rcon
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? i was admin on sumadija (head there) and few of local servers.
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? some people use unfair means
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? once a month
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ? yup

Rejected. Last time you were on the server was 2 months ago, be active and apply again in a few weeks

F
FR
FRE
FREE
FREE P
FREE PO
FREE POI
FREE POIN
FREE POINT
FREE POINTS

NO

Registrovani Član

Post Re: Admin application   22 Jun 2018, 09:05
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... 255E%255E/
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_kick,amx_slay,amx_slap,amx_pause
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? I was head on sumadija and controller some of the local servers
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? because some people play with strafe hack and to unlag server and listen to problems
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? once or twice a month
8. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ? yes

Last edited by .MS. oN firEE^^ on 17 Jul 2018, 17:00, edited 3 times in total.

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   22 Jun 2018, 15:18
eMaggY^ oN firEE^^ wrote:1. Name and age; Talha Ali Khan - 17
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... henomenal/ - Phenomenal
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID); "Phenomenal" 16431 STEAM_0:0:292141698 0 20:22 286 0
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_kick,amx_slay,amx_slap,amx_pause
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? I was head on sumadija and controller some of the local servers
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? because some people play with strafe hack and to unlag server and listen to problems
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? once or twice a month

Rejected. Please stop spamming this topic.

F
FR
FRE
FREE
FREE P
FREE PO
FREE POI
FREE POIN
FREE POINT
FREE POINTS

NO

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jun 22, 2018
Broj postova: 3
Online: 5h 29m 30s
Post Re: Admin application   05 Jul 2018, 17:29
1.Name and age ; Burak, 18 years
2.Link Gametracker ; http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... /Sokrates/
3.Steam_ID ; STEAM_0:0:438933083
4.AMX comenzi de cunoștințe [1-5] - 5
5. This Is My First Request To Be Admin In Clarion Servers
6. I want Admin In Your Server Because This Server is My Favorite Server And Im Always There And To Clear server from cheaters
7. I'v Read And Im Agree

DeathRun Head Admin

Broj postova: 914
Država:
Pohvalio: 483 x
Pohvaljen: 168 x
Online: 32d 5h 42m 5s
Medalje: 2
Post Re: Admin application   05 Jul 2018, 20:59
Sokrates wrote:1.Name and age ; Burak, 18 years
2.Link Gametracker ; http://www.gametracker.rs/player/193.19 ... /Sokrates/
3.Steam_ID ; STEAM_0:0:438933083
4.AMX comenzi de cunoștințe [1-5] - 5
5. This Is My First Request To Be Admin In Clarion Servers
6. I want Admin In Your Server Because This Server is My Favorite Server And Im Always There And To Clear server from cheaters
7. I'v Read And Im Agree

Rejected.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jul 5, 2018
Broj postova: 10
Pohvaljen: 2 x
Online: 19h 37m 41s
Post Re: Admin application   05 Jul 2018, 22:04
1. Name and age;Mohammad Adel 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.Vin Diesel <<Mohammed Adel>> https://www.gametracker.com/player/Vin%20Diesel%20<<Mohammed%20Adel>>/193.192.59.62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID);
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge);amx banmenu
Amx slapmenu. Amx gagmenu amx kickmenu amx voteban amx vote
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Rez servers surf
Zod servers dr
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?because i love this server and i love dr srvers clarion is the best
7. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?yes i agree

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   06 Jul 2018, 13:13
Vin Diesel Moh Adel wrote:1. Name and age;Mohammad Adel 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.Vin Diesel <<Mohammed Adel>> https://www.gametracker.com/player/Vin%20Diesel%20<<Mohammed%20Adel>>/193.192.59.62:27065/
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? Rez servers surf
Zod servers dr
6. Why do you want admin on our server ?because i love this server and i love dr srvers clarion is the best
7. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ?yes i agree

Rejected.

F
FR
FRE
FREE
FREE P
FREE PO
FREE POI
FREE POIN
FREE POINT
FREE POINTS

NO

Registrovani Član

Post Re: Admin application   16 Jul 2018, 12:08
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_rcon,amx_kick,amx_slap,amx_slay
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? I was head on sumadija and some local servers
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? because some people play with kz hack :) and to make sure that rules are followed
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? 2x a month
Note:- All the complains that were against me, were 1 month ago. Now I have improved my behaviour and following the rules!

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   18 Jul 2018, 00:26
.MS. oN firEE^^ wrote:1. Name and age; David Arzola - 17
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); amx_ban,amx_rcon,amx_kick,amx_slap,amx_slay
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? I was head on sumadija and some local servers
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? because some people play with kz hack :) and to make sure that rules are followed
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? 2x a month
Note:- All the complains that were against me, were 1 month ago. Now I have improved my behaviour and following the rules!

Rejected.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jul 5, 2018
Broj postova: 10
Pohvaljen: 2 x
Online: 19h 37m 41s
Post Re: Admin application   01 Aug 2018, 15:01
1. Name and age:Mohammad Adel 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.Vin Diesel <<Mohammed Adel>>
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Vin% ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID):STEAM_0:0:226534917
Zod servers dr
7. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ? yes i agree

Last edited by Vin Diesel Moh Adel on 02 Aug 2018, 15:35, edited 2 times in total.

Troll

Broj postova: 2337
Država:
Pohvalio: 607 x
Pohvaljen: 791 x
Online: 37d 18h 58m 45s
Post Re: Admin application   01 Aug 2018, 17:07
1. Name and age: Igor 22
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. ded ram ustipak xaxa
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID):
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); 3
Zod servers dr
7. Did you read the requirements from above and do you agree with them ? yes i agree

vin dizel ima 9 god vido sam ga na insta xaxaxa

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   02 Aug 2018, 17:54
Vin Diesel Moh Adel wrote:1. Name and age:Mohammad Adel 18
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server.Vin Diesel <<Mohammed Adel>>
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Vin% ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID):STEAM_0:0:226534917
Zod servers dr

Rejected.

F
FR
FRE
FREE
FREE P
FREE PO
FREE POI
FREE POIN
FREE POINT
FREE POINTS

NO

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   02 Aug 2018, 19:23
urop wrote:1. Name and age: Igor 22
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. ded ram ustipak xaxa
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID):
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); 3
Zod servers dr

vin dizel ima 9 god vido sam ga na insta xaxaxa

Odbijen.

Zali se Vin Dizel da si mu kopirao post.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Aug 6, 2018
Broj postova: 5
Online: 21h 2m 54s
Post Re: Admin application   10 Aug 2018, 12:43
1. Name and age; name is Zia and i am 17 years old
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. Zia and gametrackers link is https://www.gametracker.com/player/zia/ ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID); STEAM_0:0:559906752
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); 5
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? only Deathrun
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? cuz your server is good and i will do good work for your server
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? i cant cuz i am from Pakistan and here paypal cant works

DeathRun Help Head Admin

Država:
Post Re: Admin application   10 Aug 2018, 15:42
Zia wrote:1. Name and age; name is Zia and i am 17 years old
2. Nick and Gametracker link with your time spent on server. Zia and gametrackers link is https://www.gametracker.com/player/zia/ ... .62:27065/
3. Your STEAM_ID (Type "status" in console while you are on server and copy your STEAM_ID); STEAM_0:0:559906752
4. AMX commands knowledge [1-5] (5 presents big knowledge); 5
5. On which servers you were admin and are you still admin on any server ? only Deathrun
6. Why do you want admin on our server ? cuz your server is good and i will do good work for your server
7. How mutch time can you boost server ? i cant cuz i am from Pakistan and here paypal cant works

Rejected.

F
FR
FRE
FREE
FREE P
FREE PO
FREE POI
FREE POIN
FREE POINT
FREE POINTS

NO