Loading...

Reply to topic Go to page  |  Previous  |  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7   |   Next

Unban request

Author Message
Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Feb 2, 2018
Broj postova: 14
Pohvalio: 2 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 17h 46m 10s
Post Re: Unban request   23 Aug 2018, 23:32
-Your nick: hoho
-Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:237773795
-Reason: idk i wasnt even online when that happened , i try to join the server and i find my self banned
-Unban time: im not sure , i dont speak this language but i think its Perm ban
-Admins nick: idk i wasnt online when that happened
-Admins steamID:idk i wasnt online when that happened

P.S : i was playing on the server , i left for an hour then when i came back i found my self banned


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Feb 2, 2018
Broj postova: 14
Pohvalio: 2 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 17h 46m 10s
Post Re: Unban request   23 Aug 2018, 23:39
nvm somehow im not banned anymore


Banned

Registrovan: Nov 6, 2018
Broj postova: 2
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 28m 3s
Post Re: Unban request   06 Nov 2018, 19:30
-Your nick:NeR0 .')
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bye.
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID: /
dmin CikaDembeli te je banovao za stalno. Razlog: bye. Vidi konzolu za detalje. Unban on forum: www.clarion-gaming.com


DeathRun Head Admin

User avatar

Registrovan: Jul 3, 2010
Broj postova: 963
Lokacija: Kursumlija
Država:
Pohvalio: 533 x
Pohvaljen: 186 x
Online: 34d 7h 31m 53s
Medalje: 2
Post Re: Unban request   07 Nov 2018, 11:58
:]
Rakanmohammad wrote:-Your nick:NeR0 .')
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bye.
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID: /
Admin CikaDembeli te je banovao za stalno. Razlog: bye. Vidi konzolu za detalje. Unban on forum: http://www.clarion-gaming.com


Ex-cheater, you're not getting unbanned. Please don't post here anymore.

_________________
bTk your partis is brothers? and you suc 10 diks in 1 sec


Registrovani Član

User avatar

Registrovan: Jul 12, 2018
Broj postova: 118
Lokacija: Sarajevo
Država:
Pohvalio: 137 x
Pohvaljen: 4 x
Online: 2d 13h 22m 35s
Post Re: Unban request   07 Nov 2018, 13:08
Ciko,konkurisem 1000 puta za admina,jel mi mozes molim te dati jednu sansu?

_________________

Ako tražiš srce,u meni ga nećeš naći.


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2012
Broj postova: 5291
Lokacija: Beograd
Država:
Pohvalio: 1064 x
Pohvaljen: 1769 x
Online: 223d 15h 47m 55s
Medalje: 3
Post Re: Unban request   07 Nov 2018, 13:11
dace tebi cika nesto drugo

_________________
DESNO SIG


DeathRun Head Admin

User avatar

Registrovan: Jul 3, 2010
Broj postova: 963
Lokacija: Kursumlija
Država:
Pohvalio: 533 x
Pohvaljen: 186 x
Online: 34d 7h 31m 53s
Medalje: 2
Post Re: Unban request   07 Nov 2018, 13:34
Kako pljackas nisi 1000 puta konkuriso nego 4

_________________
bTk your partis is brothers? and you suc 10 diks in 1 sec


Banned

Registrovan: Nov 6, 2018
Broj postova: 2
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 28m 3s
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 16:28
Your nick:NeR0 .') (the best in the World)
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bro u don't fuck me good my name > (CikaDembeli)
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:Son of bitch CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID:idk the steamid of this bitch
:D ^_^ B)


DeathRun Help Head Admin

User avatar

Registrovan: Nov 7, 2017
Broj postova: 1586
Država:
Pohvalio: 118 x
Pohvaljen: 252 x
Online: 23d 1h 28m 51s
Medalje: 1
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 16:55
Rakanmohammad wrote:Your nick:NeR0 .') (the best in the World)
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bro u don't fuck me good my name > (CikaDembeli)
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:Son of bitch CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID:idk the steamid of this bitch
:D ^_^ B)


You're not getting unbanned.Enjoy

_________________
Pajke


Banned

Registrovan: Nov 8, 2018
Broj postova: 3
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 2 x
Online: 34m 47s
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 20:15
-Your nick:NeR0 .')
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bye.
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID: /
Admin CikaDembeli te je banovao za stalno. Razlog: bye. Vidi konzolu za detalje. Unban on forum: http://www.clarion-gaming.com

u said Ex-cheater, you're not getting unbanned. Please don't post here anymore.

_________________
bTk your partis is brothers? and you suc 10 diks in 1 sec

and i post agine and u said You're not getting unbanned.Enjoy

im with u i was cheating but this was three years ago i was ues fps but now if any one ues fps will get kick and i swaer i stop it

im sorry for second post and plesae unban If you want to Check that I am not a hacker, do whatever you want
and i accept


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan: Feb 21, 2014
Broj postova: 2837
Država:
Pohvalio: 340 x
Pohvaljen: 584 x
Online: 63d 9h 14m 15s
Medalje: 1
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 21:24
You will need to find another server. You are not getting unbanned here. Every next post made by you will be deleted. Bye

_________________
It's easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one.


Banned

Registrovan: Nov 8, 2018
Broj postova: 3
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 2 x
Online: 34m 47s
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 22:18
-Your nick:NeR0 .')
-Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:2456105
-Reason:bye.
-Unban time: /
-Admins nick:CikaDembeli
-Admins steamID: /
dmin CikaDembeli te je banovao za stalno. Razlog: bye. Vidi konzolu za detalje. Unban on forum: www.clarion-gaming.com


Banned

Registrovan: Nov 8, 2018
Broj postova: 3
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 2 x
Online: 34m 47s
Post Re: Unban request   08 Nov 2018, 22:19
xc xvcvfdewareywayerrtwedfdfgdsfg :zezanje :jelka :jelka :jelka :jelka :jelkica :guza :andjeo :andjeo :andjeo :guza :guza :skaci :skaci :sanke :kissass :kissass :kissass :kissass :kissass :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :bow :bow :sad :sad :zbunjen :zbunjen


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2018
Broj postova: 8
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 1 x
Online: 2h 28s
Post Re: Unban request   16 Nov 2018, 23:26
nick:danger.
steamid: STEAM_0:1:454645879
reason: stole players points.
unbantime:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>> Welcome To CLARION - DeathRun [VIP]
>>>>> 193.192.59.62:27065
>>>>> This server uses Mq DR Timer v3.3a
>>>>> Made by maqi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[mdbBans] Igrac danger. je banovan. Izbacujem ga sa servera...
Kicked : "Banovan si sa ovog servera... Unban on forum: http://www.clarion-gaming.com"
admin:cikadembeli
adminsteam:....


for demo and ss i dont have im sorry because i delete cs and forogot demo and ss
but i really didnt want to stole anyplayer points i get one steam id by a random players and i didnt not know its steam of mind so i get banned just because i ask admin if he can check this steam ***** if he have 8k points in it and admin banned me for stole players points.


Administrator

User avatar

Registrovan: Nov 4, 2017
Broj postova: 2524
Država:
Pohvalio: 414 x
Pohvaljen: 756 x
Online: 86d 16h 12m 35s
Post Re: Unban request   17 Nov 2018, 01:39
EXTREMdanger wrote:nick:danger.
steamid: STEAM_0:1:454645879
reason: stole players points.
unbantime:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>> Welcome To CLARION - DeathRun [VIP]
>>>>> 193.192.59.62:27065
>>>>> This server uses Mq DR Timer v3.3a
>>>>> Made by maqi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[mdbBans] Igrac danger. je banovan. Izbacujem ga sa servera...
Kicked : "Banovan si sa ovog servera... Unban on forum: http://www.clarion-gaming.com"
admin:cikadembeli
adminsteam:....


for demo and ss i dont have im sorry because i delete cs and forogot demo and ss
but i really didnt want to stole anyplayer points i get one steam id by a random players and i didnt not know its steam of mind so i get banned just because i ask admin if he can check this steam ***** if he have 8k points in it and admin banned me for stole players points.


You joined the server and you tried to convince my admins that you're actually Mind and that for some reason your SteamID has changed.
Not only that but you also said that you're actually ME (since i have 8k points so you thought "Hey maybe I can steal his points if I can't steal Mind's").
Your comment which I marked in red is marked for only 1 reason - just to show you how stupid you are.
You're NOT getting unbanned, because you're trying to play the victim card (YOUR WORDS WHICH I MARKED IN GREEN) which is something that I hate, especially when all of the evidence says otherwise.
Find some other server where you can steal points..


Also ty for my supplying me with signature worthy quotes :foxa (MARKED IN YELLOW)

_________________
Yes i am agree
CekiDemblie
i have not mick
my settings 2 sens plus this
10x for accept me
admin banned me for stole players points
i think you not understand english ?
he was not he


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2018
Broj postova: 8
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 1 x
Online: 2h 28s
Post Re: Unban request   17 Nov 2018, 22:55
no i dont want to be a victim and i didnt try to stole him points just i wanted to check if really have 8 k points but who care get back my money for boosts remove my skins remove all and enjoy your server dude.


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2018
Broj postova: 8
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 1 x
Online: 2h 28s
Post Re: Unban request   17 Nov 2018, 23:02
yes i told its me but i didnt know its mind steamID and i ask you for check and i ask if you can really transfer 8 k points and you told to me wait i check i will talk with zia tomorrow and mind say this is my steamID and you banned me for stole players points. soo who is wrong here ? and you not are the owner to talk if i get unban or not.



cya B)


Administrator

User avatar

Registrovan: Nov 4, 2017
Broj postova: 2524
Država:
Pohvalio: 414 x
Pohvaljen: 756 x
Online: 86d 16h 12m 35s
Post Re: Unban request   18 Nov 2018, 00:29
First of all you were not talking with me, you were talking to one of MY admins.
Second of all yes you're trying to play the victim card, I saw the logs and what you were saying to MY admins (trying to convince them that you are Mind and then after that trying to convice them that you are ME).
Third - veri nic engliese

Here you just contradicted yourself:
EXTREMdanger wrote:i didnt try to stole him points just i wanted to check if really have 8 k points


EXTREMdanger wrote:yes i told its me but i didnt know its mind steamID and i ask you for check and i ask if you can really transfer 8 k points



Also this:
EXTREMdanger wrote:get back my money for boosts remove my skins remove all and enjoy your server dude.

You boosted the server 1 time (thanks for that), but you're acting like you spent 100 euros on it and not just 1 euro (acting like you are robbed or something, again trying to play the victim card)


EXTREMdanger wrote:you banned me for stole players points.

Yeah, banning you is preventing you from TRYING to steal again.


EXTREMdanger wrote:soo who is wrong here ?

To answer your question - YOU


About this:
EXTREMdanger wrote:and you not are the owner to talk if i get unban or not

Fun fact, I actually am the one to tell you if you're gonna stay banned or gonna be unbanned. Since I am a head admin after all.


So you come to the forum, after trying to steal from someone who donated money for the server so the server would be able to operate, so disrespectfully playing the victim card like you did nothing wrong and like you had no malicious intent in "checking if that steamid really had that amount of points". You're rude and disrespectful and above all that you're really dumb.
To close this off I will do it in your own words:

EXTREMdanger wrote:cya B)

_________________
Yes i am agree
CekiDemblie
i have not mick
my settings 2 sens plus this
10x for accept me
admin banned me for stole players points
i think you not understand english ?
he was not he


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2018
Broj postova: 8
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 1 x
Online: 2h 28s
Post Re: Unban request   18 Nov 2018, 01:27
yes you are head but this bann its not fair banned pernament for something what i do wrong ? this is fair for you ?
if you have demo send it ? and lets see who is wrong...
ok i do something wrong but i didnt stole him he have his points i have my points. if you can unban thanks if you cant its ok man i can enjoy in another servers just i dont want to be banned for nothing.


Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Nov 11, 2018
Broj postova: 8
Pohvalio: 0 x
Pohvaljen: 1 x
Online: 2h 28s
Post Re: Unban request   18 Nov 2018, 01:28
for boost you are wrong man :D maybe i boost 1 time when you online and add me points not all times :D


Reply to topic
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page  |  Previous  |  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7   |   Next
Jump to:  

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



Quick Reply