Loading...

Reply to topic Go to page  |  1, 2, 3, 4   |   Next

[ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques

Author Message
Administrator

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Oct 17, 2014
Posts - Posts: 12787
Grad - City: Cuprija
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1190
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 4535
Online: 31d 21h 24m 41s
Medalje - Medals: 1
Post [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   28 Dec 2015, 11:38
This topic is designed to give players place where they could write and be more activated here in a public area.
Here you can leave any comments about the zombie server, that is about admins and other users.
Topics that you can comment
:
* Create something on the server
* Models of zombies
* The best player on the server
* Most overrated player
* Most funniest nicknames
* The best hiding place ...etc.
You can ask questions about the server and get answers as soon as possible.
Also you can suggest something, if you think that will help the server.

_________________
Image


Registrovani Član

Registrovan - Joined: Dec 29, 2015
Posts - Posts: 9
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   29 Dec 2015, 21:21
Why CLARION - [ZM]Army is not working for me? From one year it is not working. Do something!


Administrator

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Oct 17, 2014
Posts - Posts: 12787
Grad - City: Cuprija
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1190
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 4535
Online: 31d 21h 24m 41s
Medalje - Medals: 1
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   30 Dec 2015, 00:11
Thats on you,our server is working properly... :)

_________________
Image


Registrovani Član

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Dec 13, 2015
Posts - Posts: 6
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   15 Jan 2016, 17:27
ad new skin for vip or gun

_________________
OMG! The best!


Registrovani Član

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Jan 6, 2016
Posts - Posts: 15
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 2
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   16 Jan 2016, 19:28
I am very happy and grateful that we have free vip after 00:00 till 10:00 BUT during this tym not many admins are online and if they are they do not focus much on the server. Many players reconnect and many also hack during this hour especially a player aaaaaaaaaaa (i have no demo though) . I have some SS taken during this hour when no admin is online.
1st suggestion- Please check the players who play during this hour and make one of them (the capable one) an admin and if you (pyro) could come yourself to check that would be better.
2nd suggestion- During this time because every human has armour it becomes too hard for zombies to infect and we cnt use vip zms so without nade and maddness it becomes very hard to infect. so if you coud reduce the amount of antitodes/ increase the amount of nades and maddness during this hour That would be better.
This is what I think I may be wrong but i just cudnt stop myself from doing this
hope you look into it
Thank you


Administrator

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Oct 17, 2014
Posts - Posts: 12787
Grad - City: Cuprija
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1190
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 4535
Online: 31d 21h 24m 41s
Medalje - Medals: 1
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   17 Jan 2016, 02:17
DEATHWALKER18 wrote:I am very happy and grateful that we have free vip after 00:00 till 10:00 BUT during this tym not many admins are online and if they are they do not focus much on the server. Many players reconnect and many also hack during this hour especially a player aaaaaaaaaaa (i have no demo though) . I have some SS taken during this hour when no admin is online.
1st suggestion- Please check the players who play during this hour and make one of them (the capable one) an admin and if you (pyro) could come yourself to check that would be better.
2nd suggestion- During this time because every human has armour it becomes too hard for zombies to infect and we cnt use vip zms so without nade and maddness it becomes very hard to infect. so if you coud reduce the amount of antitodes/ increase the amount of nades and maddness during this hour That would be better.
This is what I think I may be wrong but i just cudnt stop myself from doing this
hope you look into it
Thank you


THanks for your suggestion. :)

Player aaaaaaaaa is hacking all the time,we cant ban him because he change steam id and change his ip adress,so when we ban him,he comes back after some time...

Second - You are absolutelly correct about this,i will try to add hp to zombies or try add more madness during Vip happy hour when i have time because im very busy at the moment...

_________________
Image


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   08 Feb 2016, 20:39
i suggest to take off unlimited ammo at player Tinkoff!
http://prntscr.com/a0o6io
use bind of arrmor

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   09 Feb 2016, 00:20
i suggest to make auto respawn at survivor mod bcz that
http://prntscr.com/a0rlp6
;)

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


Registrovani Član

Registrovan - Joined: Jan 27, 2015
Posts - Posts: 16
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1
Online: 21h 42m 5s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   06 Mar 2016, 11:45
Nutu wrote:i suggest to take off unlimited ammo at player Tinkoff!
http://prntscr.com/a0o6io
use bind of arrmor


you noob. I don't use bind


Registrovani Član

Registrovan - Joined: Feb 26, 2016
Posts - Posts: 10
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 2
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 0
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   08 Mar 2016, 15:56
there is a sugetion from me that there should be a gun blaster SFX and golden shotgun
Thanks


Registrovani Član

Registrovan - Joined: Apr 20, 2016
Posts - Posts: 4
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 0
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   23 Apr 2016, 19:21
hello guys possible change my services on my new steam id i mean Change from non steam to STEAM?

and please update zombie mod.. cuz this so old.. New version.. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164926


VIP

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Feb 2, 2014
Posts - Posts: 3888
Grad - City: SMEDEREVO
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 623
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1711
Online: 14d 1h 8m
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   23 Apr 2016, 23:58
nQuicK wrote:hello guys possible change my services on my new steam id i mean Change from non steam to STEAM?

and please update zombie mod.. cuz this so old.. New version.. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164926


Dont make double post! i edit your post now all in one... send me your new steam id on pm... New mod mean that we need to do all from 0 and it not are choice.. right now this mod will not be changed.

_________________
......


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 Apr 2016, 09:27
I have to suggest important for you all ! ;)
1. You don't like to ban all noobs who ussing steam id changer so...
2. Don't give VIP / Admin with steam is . Give it on NICK !
That's will never be hacked I'm so sure :D.
That's was my suggestion, I hope I help you ! :)
Ex :
">=< Legend Killer >=<" "pw" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "a"
They can copy the steam id cause don't get anything, need this nick :D

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


VIP

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Feb 2, 2014
Posts - Posts: 3888
Grad - City: SMEDEREVO
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 623
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1711
Online: 14d 1h 8m
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 Apr 2016, 09:46
Nutu wrote:I have to suggest important for you all ! ;)
1. You don't like to ban all noobs who ussing steam id changer so...
2. Don't give VIP / Admin with steam is . Give it on NICK !
That's will never be hacked I'm so sure :D.
That's was my suggestion, I hope I help you ! :)
Ex :
">=< Legend Killer >=<" "pw" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "a"
They can copy the steam id cause don't get anything, need this nick :D


Vip/Admins cant be hacked... But players that have unnlimited cant be added pw because they need to have vip/admin to give them pw... if someone want pw we will added him but we dont added on nick because we need to track his steam id and because of admins that they need to know ho hackerd or no.

_________________
......


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 Apr 2016, 12:42
I was long time admin and i ban players who copy steam id and get vip , like sif and another ,

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   22 May 2016, 14:26
I suggest for back to old clarion , ;)
Add back gold m4a1 for VIP , back to old gun to survivor cause sometime the gun don't shot ,
Kimi if u remember how was sever 2-3 months ago , it I mean ,

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 May 2016, 16:26
Kimi. and pYr0 what you say about this knife models ? for ZM Army server :)
1. http://prntscr.com/b7v7hy
2. http://prntscr.com/b7v7y5
3. http://prntscr.com/b7v87d
already i use it and is very nice :)
PS: Kimi. , pYr0 trust me. and i want be admin again, :/ , talk about it pls,
..
This skin is my frist suggestion
The second suggestio is for make a admins with more activity ;) , or server will down like bhop i cod , on a night nobody admin was online for : 1. find boost ofc , 2. Respawn at survivor mode, 3 , make 3 nms cause 1 is fast killed, bcz i was this nms :P

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


VIP

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Feb 2, 2014
Posts - Posts: 3888
Grad - City: SMEDEREVO
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 623
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 1711
Online: 14d 1h 8m
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 May 2016, 19:38
Nutu wrote:I suggest for back to old clarion , ;)
Add back gold m4a1 for VIP , back to old gun to survivor cause sometime the gun don't shot ,
Kimi if u remember how was sever 2-3 months ago , it I mean ,


Maybe it will be back but maybe we are gona add something new.

Nutu wrote:Kimi. and pYr0 what you say about this knife models ? for ZM Army server :)
1. http://prntscr.com/b7v7hy
2. http://prntscr.com/b7v7y5
3. http://prntscr.com/b7v87d
already i use it and is very nice :)
PS: Kimi. , pYr0 trust me. and i want be admin again, :/ , talk about it pls,
..
This skin is my frist suggestion
The second suggestio is for make a admins with more activity ;) , or server will down like bhop i cod , on a night nobody admin was online for : 1. find boost ofc , 2. Respawn at survivor mode, 3 , make 3 nms cause 1 is fast killed, bcz i was this nms :P


Where is knife here? ^_^ Probarly we are not gona change knife model.
If admins dont do they job they will be removed.

_________________
......


Clarion Veteran

User avatar

Registrovan - Joined: Sep 16, 2015
Posts - Posts: 10359
Grad - City: Timişoara
Država - Country:
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 1237
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 885
Online: 60d 13h 35m 31s
Medalje - Medals: 2
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   24 May 2016, 19:42
Kimi. wrote:
Nutu wrote:I suggest for back to old clarion , ;)
Add back gold m4a1 for VIP , back to old gun to survivor cause sometime the gun don't shot ,
Kimi if u remember how was sever 2-3 months ago , it I mean ,


Maybe it will be back but maybe we are gona add something new.

Nutu wrote:Kimi. and pYr0 what you say about this knife models ? for ZM Army server :)
1. http://prntscr.com/b7v7hy
2. http://prntscr.com/b7v7y5
3. http://prntscr.com/b7v87d
already i use it and is very nice :)
PS: Kimi. , pYr0 trust me. and i want be admin again, :/ , talk about it pls,
..
This skin is my frist suggestion
The second suggestio is for make a admins with more activity ;) , or server will down like bhop i cod , on a night nobody admin was online for : 1. find boost ofc , 2. Respawn at survivor mode, 3 , make 3 nms cause 1 is fast killed, bcz i was this nms :P


Where is knife here? ^_^ Probarly we are not gona change knife model.
If admins dont do they job they will be removed.

This is knife model, this hands , is nice ,
So. Whats about my admin ? :)

_________________
when I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived — not the money I made.


Banned

Registrovan - Joined: May 23, 2016
Posts - Posts: 4
Pohvalio - Thanks given: 0
Pohvaljen - Thanks received: 0
Online: 0s
Post Re: [ZM] Questions / Suggestions / Critiques   25 May 2016, 17:06
i want thanatos7 in past not this thanatos :p


Reply to topic
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page  |  1, 2, 3, 4   |   Next
Jump to:  

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



Quick Reply