Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jul 29, 2017
Broj postova: 9
Država:
Pohvalio: 2 x
Pohvaljen: 0 x
Online: 16h 38m 17s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   10 Sep 2017, 18:52
Not true, yes l was joking with admins many times but l was banned for that, yesterday l get pernament only bcoz l was talking in admin chat.

ZM Army Head Admin

Registrovan: Dec 28, 2014
Broj postova: 2504
Država:
Pohvalio: 1121 x
Pohvaljen: 1106 x
Online: 52d 16h 28m 26s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   10 Sep 2017, 19:41
DarkoDim6 wrote:Not true, yes l was joking with admins many times but l was banned for that, yesterday l get pernament only bcoz l was talking in admin chat.

vidi ti se sa tim mozes tesit ti si dobio ban 90% zbog svog ponasanja a 10% za spam tebi kad se kaze nemoj dosta ti neprestajes ti kad udjes na server ti ulazis sa namerom da zezas nekog,i da glumis mangupa,sam udjes i trazis ban na 600 minuta to nije samo 1 dan to se nakupilo 3 puta si bio banovan do sad neki posle prvog shvate da je dosta i da treba da se smire ti jok to posle svakog bana sve gori i gori i eto sad stigo si do granica gde nema dalje i jos pretis da ces da se zalis vlasniku ako nedobijes unban za 2 dana.

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Jul 29, 2017
Broj postova: 9
Država:
Pohvalio: 2 x
Online: 16h 38m 17s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   10 Sep 2017, 20:01
Okej

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: May 4, 2018
Broj postova: 3
Pohvalio: 0 x
Online: 52m 19s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   08 May 2018, 09:11
Hey guys
Iam : fAntasY-Abu Ayyash Is Here O.o
Steam ID : 3799890

Registrovani Član

Registrovan: Aug 12, 2018
Online: 20m 24s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   12 Aug 2018, 10:13
Server nick: Graphyt
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:679624700
Length of Ban: Ask Mr.T!EsSs
Comment of the ban: "Aim"
Your comment on the situation: Some of them just randomly screamed in the chat (Admins not players) that I'm using some kind of aimbotting program, also, told them to make a demo of me then give it to me to see if I'm hacking or not.

ZM Army Admin Lider

Registrovan: Apr 24, 2018
Broj postova: 611
Država:
Pohvalio: 205 x
Pohvaljen: 109 x
Online: 14d 3h 16m 31s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   12 Aug 2018, 11:53
Graphyt wrote:Server nick: Graphyt
Your comment on the situation: Some of them just randomly screamed in the chat (Admins not players) that I'm using some kind of aimbotting program, also, told them to make a demo of me then give it to me to see if I'm hacking or not.

T!EsSsss wrote:Graphyt
STEAM_0:0:679624700
aim
demo : https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb92dd

That is what your aim about and tell the truth. i told you before i ban you 2 time to stop using aimbot however you didnt listen my word and tell me to get demo and send. this is what i will tell you i work on it i warn you before ban and do you listen to me? ofc you not. you only tell me get demo get demo.. yes i already have it. tell the truth bro :D ;)

Registrovani Član

Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   12 Aug 2018, 19:40
T!EsSsss wrote:
Graphyt wrote:Server nick: Graphyt

T!EsSsss wrote:Graphyt
STEAM_0:0:679624700
aim
demo : https://www.sendspace.com/file/sb92dd

That is what your aim about and tell the truth. i told you before i ban you 2 time to stop using aimbot however you didnt listen my word and tell me to get demo and send. this is what i will tell you i work on it i warn you before ban and do you listen to me? ofc you not. you only tell me get demo get demo.. yes i already have it. tell the truth bro :D ;)

What am I suppose to see in this demo? I just randomly shooting at a zombie, hitting his head 5 times or even less, also, an aimbot on a server with zombies should attack humans too, because the teams are mixed.

ZM Army Admin Lider

Registrovan: Apr 24, 2018
Broj postova: 611
Država:
Pohvalio: 205 x
Pohvaljen: 109 x
Online: 14d 3h 16m 31s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   12 Aug 2018, 19:47
you watch demo already? why you are didnt understand what is that you doing? hmm or you become lie? I warn on it i know what is aim or not aim if you are not aim i didnt ban you. i already told you to stop using aim and you say give me demo demo and demo yeah i have it you watch and telling it what did you see. HA can decide what to do with you next i only tell the truth on it ;) ;)

Registrovani Član

Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   13 Aug 2018, 08:07
T!EsSsss wrote:you watch demo already? why you are didnt understand what is that you doing? hmm or you become lie? I warn on it i know what is aim or not aim if you are not aim i didnt ban you. i already told you to stop using aim and you say give me demo demo and demo yeah i have it you watch and telling it what did you see. HA can decide what to do with you next i only tell the truth on it ;) ;)

I'm telling you that the demo I just watched and you recorded has 0 proof of me aimbotting at all, just because I moved the mouse like that you thought it's aimbot? You'd better watch some more admin tutorials and some more tutorials in how to catch aimbotters, mate because what you showed me it's simple, a player attacking a zombie, headshotting him 2-3 times even though he was AFK and not moving at all.

ZM Army Head Admin

Registrovan: Dec 28, 2014
Broj postova: 2504
Država:
Pohvalio: 1121 x
Pohvaljen: 1106 x
Online: 52d 16h 28m 26s
Post Re: [ZM] Request for unban   13 Aug 2018, 11:47
It is aim-bot discussion is over.

Reply to topic
Go to page  |  Previous  |  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to: